Move In And Enjoy , West End
Centrally located in the heart of West End, this deceptively spacious 4 bedroom home is in a fabulous position that is within walking distance to most amenities.
Currently the large low-set home consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a huge central lounge, the kitchen, a separate dining room, a sun room, a sleepout and an enclosed external laundry.
The home is ready to move into immediately and enjoy whilst still allowing renovating options for the new owners’ imagination. One possible option might be to combine the sleepout and bedroom to create a master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
Three split system air conditioning units are located within the dwelling for your comfort.
The low maintenance, 385m², wide-frontage allotment is fully fenced and has a large backyard suitable for children or pets. There is also off street parking for up to 4 cars.
For the investor: The property was previously rented for $800/week.
How good is this location:
– In the midst of an educational precinct featuring Brisbane State High School, Somerville House, St. Laurence’s College, UQ, QUT and Southbank TAFE,
– 100 metres to West End State School,
– In the Brisbane State High school catchment,
– Walk to the Hardgrave Road cafes and restaurants,
– Walk to the Boundary Street cafes and restaurants,
– Stroll to the Davies Park Markets on a Saturday morning,
– 100 metres to transport in Hardgrave and Montague Road,
– 300 metres to Aldi,
– 500 metres to the Montague Hotel,
– 1 km to Coles, and
– Under 2km to the CBD & Southbank Parklands.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please call Chris Kazonis on 0418 656 965 or Tony Andrew on 0412 155 572.
Download pdf Brochure
S Drakos Real Estate accepts no responsibility for the use of or reliance upon the information contained within.
The information contained herein should not be solely relied upon for investment decisions, including for the purposes of purchasing of the subject land. S Drakos Real Estate strongly recommends further detailed investigations are conducted prior to making such a decision. Further detailed investigations which might be advisable could necessitate engagement of a land surveyor, civil engineer, architect, quantity surveyor, valuer, and / or others. Further detailed investigations might also call for a meeting with local Council and / or State Agencies.
Property City : West End