High On The Hill, West End
You will be pleasantly surprised upon inspection of this high-set three bedroom cottage as it offers a lovely aspect and catches the cool breezes from the front and rear of the dwelling.
This home offers three bedrooms, large lounge and dining area, eat in kitchen, casual living off the kitchen, separate bathroom and toilet, and an enclosed front veranda on the upper level.
The ground level of the dwelling is brick enclosed and offers two car tandem accommodation, laundry, enclosed storeroom, and an abundance of concreted store area.
– Front and rear views towards the city and suburbia
– Polished timber floors to lounge and dining area
– Carpets to bedrooms, high ceilings, terrazzo flooring in bathroom
– 2 minutes to Hardgrave Road cafes, and bus transport
– 200 metres to West End State School
– 10 minute walk to Davies Park Markets
– Brisbane State High School Catchment area
– St. Laurence’s, Somerville House, Southbank Tafe, QUT, and the University of Queensland are all easily accessible
– 2 km to Southbank Cultural Precinct
For more information or to arrange an inspection please call Chris Kazonis on 0418 656 965 or Tony Andrew on 0412 155 572.
Download pdf Brochure
S Drakos Real Estate accepts no responsibility for the use of or reliance upon the information contained within.
The information contained herein should not be solely relied upon for investment decisions, including for the purposes of purchasing of the subject land. S Drakos Real Estate strongly recommends further detailed investigations are conducted prior to making such a decision. Further detailed investigations which might be advisable could necessitate engagement of a land surveyor, civil engineer, architect, quantity surveyor, valuer, and / or others. Further detailed investigations might also call for a meeting with local Council and / or State Agencies.
Property City : West End
Chris Kazonis and Tony Andrew are Drakos Real Estate’s sales team. Giving you the best, unrivaled and unbeatable local expertise for the West End / South Brisbane area.
Call Chris on 0418 656 965 or email@example.com
Call Tony on 0412 155 572 or firstname.lastname@example.org
…or send an enquiry via the contact form below.