Commercially Designated Property, West End
Positioned beautifully, and escaping the hustle and bustle sometimes found in this suburb, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a residential property (with commercial character overlay) which means the entire property can be used for commercial or residential.
With transport on your doorstep, this allotment measures approximately 13.5 m x 31.0 m and is 405m2 in size and is close to parks, schools and shops.
– Property currently poses a 2 bed / 1 bathroom home,
– Property also encompasses approx. 65m2 of commercial space currently,
– Commercial space includes air-cond. / toilets / storeroom / kitchenette / 3 x secure carparks and 3 open car spaces,
– Total projected rental income of approx. $60,000 pa incl. GST and Outgoings,
– Commercial space can be extended as commercial character applied to whole property.
Nearby landmarks / place of public interest / travel options:
– 100 metres to West End ferry,
– Inside the catchment for Brisbane State High School,
– 1.5 km / 20 min walk to Boundary Street cafe/restaurant/ shopping precinct,
– 2.5 km / 35 min walk to Southbank Parklands, Brisbane Convention Centre, Qld Perform Arts, Qld Museum,
– 3 km / 40 min walk to Brisbane CBD, Mater Hospital, Qld Art Gallery,
– 3.5 km / 45 min walk to Queensland University of Technology (QUT), City Botanical Gardens,
– 150 m walk to Orleigh Park,
– Catch a single bus to the CBD in approx. 25 mins (door to door),
– Catch the ferry to CBD (or Toowong Village) in approx 30 mins (door to door),
– Nearby private schools include Somerville House, St Laurences College.
Property City : West End
Chris Kazonis and Tony Andrew are Drakos Real Estate’s sales team. Giving you the best, unrivaled and unbeatable local expertise for the West End / South Brisbane area.
Call Chris on 0418 656 965 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Tony on 0412 155 572 or email@example.com
…or send an enquiry via the contact form below.