Commercially Designated Property, West End
Positioned beautifully, and escaping the hustle and bustle sometimes found in this suburb, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a residential property (with commercial character overlay) which means the entire property can be used for commercial or residential.
With transport on your doorstep, this allotment measures approximately 13.5 m x 31.0 m and is 405m2 in size and is close to parks, schools and shops.
– Property currently poses a 2 bed / 1 bathroom home,
– Property also encompasses approx. 65m2 of commercial space currently,
– Commercial space includes air-cond. / toilets / storeroom / kitchenette / 3 x secure carparks and 3 open car spaces,
– Total projected rental income of approx. $60,000 pa incl. GST and Outgoings,
– Commercial space can be extended as commercial character applied to whole property.
Nearby landmarks / place of public interest / travel options:
– 100 metres to West End ferry,
– Inside the catchment for Brisbane State High School,
– 1.5 km / 20 min walk to Boundary Street cafe/restaurant/ shopping precinct,
– 2.5 km / 35 min walk to Southbank Parklands, Brisbane Convention Centre, Qld Perform Arts, Qld Museum,
– 3 km / 40 min walk to Brisbane CBD, Mater Hospital, Qld Art Gallery,
– 3.5 km / 45 min walk to Queensland University of Technology (QUT), City Botanical Gardens,
– 150 m walk to Orleigh Park,
– Catch a single bus to the CBD in approx. 25 mins (door to door),
– Catch the ferry to CBD (or Toowong Village) in approx 30 mins (door to door),
– Nearby private schools include Somerville House, St Laurences College.
38 Hoogley Street goes to Auction on Saturday 23rd March 2109 @ 11am on site.
For more information or to organise an inspection please contact Drakos Real Estate.
38 Hoogley Street, West End.
11:00am, Saturday 23rd March 2019.
Download pdf Brochure
S Drakos Real Estate accepts no responsibility for the use of or reliance upon the information contained within.
The information contained herein should not be solely relied upon for investment decisions, including for the purposes of purchasing of the subject land. S Drakos Real Estate strongly recommends further detailed investigations are conducted prior to making such a decision. Further detailed investigations which might be advisable could necessitate engagement of a land surveyor, civil engineer, architect, quantity surveyor, valuer, and / or others. Further detailed investigations might also call for a meeting with local Council and / or State Agencies.
Property City : West End
Chris Kazonis and Tony Andrew are Drakos Real Estate’s sales team. Giving you the best, unrivaled and unbeatable local expertise for the West End / South Brisbane area.
Call Chris on 0418 656 965 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Tony on 0412 155 572 or email@example.com
…or send an enquiry via the contact form below.