Four Brick Flats, 0
Four self-contained flats:
* 1 x 3 bedroom
* 2 x 2 bedroom
* 1 x 1 bedroom
* 4 lock-up garages
Land Content: 809m²
Zoning / LMR (Low Medium Residential)
Gross Rental Income: $66,560 per annum
Centrally located to all amenities this property allows for good returns whilst offering an excellent opportunity to further develop in the future.
Enjoy and utilise all the benefits that this outstanding position affords:
– Easy stroll to the cafes, restaurants and shops at Mount Gravatt Central,
– Minutes to public transport and the express CBD bus,
– Only 5 minutes to the sought after Mount Gravatt State High School,
– Very Handy to Mount Gravatt Primary School and St. Agnes Primary School,
– Short drive to Garden City and Carindale Shopping Centres,
– Easy access to Griffith University, Mt. Gravatt Forest Reserve, Toohey Forest Reserve and M1 Freeway,
– Less than 10 km to the CBD.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please do not hesitate to call the Drakos Team.
Download pdf Brochure
S Drakos Real Estate accepts no responsibility for the use of or reliance upon the information contained within.
The information contained herein should not be solely relied upon for investment decisions, including for the purposes of purchasing of the subject land. S Drakos Real Estate strongly recommends further detailed investigations are conducted prior to making such a decision. Further detailed investigations which might be advisable could necessitate engagement of a land surveyor, civil engineer, architect, quantity surveyor, valuer, and / or others. Further detailed investigations might also call for a meeting with local Council and / or State Agencies.
Property City : Mount Gravatt
Chris Kazonis and Tony Andrew are Drakos Real Estate’s sales team. Giving you the best, unrivaled and unbeatable local expertise for the West End / South Brisbane area.
Call Chris on 0418 656 965 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Tony on 0412 155 572 or email@example.com
…or send an enquiry via the contact form below.