Neat as a Pin , West End
This well maintained cottage has been renovated over the years and offers very comfortable living whilst still allowing opportunity for a new owner to add their own touches should they wish to.
Currently the high-set home consists of three good sized bedrooms, a large combined lounge / dining room, an eat-in kitchen, a bathroom with a separate toilet plus a covered front and rear verandah.
All the bedrooms are air-conditioned and crim-safe security doors and windows have been installed throughout the home.
The ground level of the dwelling is brick enclosed and fully concreted allowing for the laundry and a huge storage area.
There is also off-street parking inside the fully fenced low maintenance allotment.
19 Paris Street is in the heart of West End:
– Less than 100 metres to the West End Primary School and bus transport,
– In the Brisbane State High School catchment (only 10 to 15 minute walk),
– Walk to Hardgrave Road cafes and restaurants,
– Walk to the Boundary Street cafes and restaurants,
– Stroll to the Davies Park Markets on Saturday mornings,
– Easy access QUT, Queensland University and Southbank TAFE,
– Only 2 km to the CBD and Southbank Parklands.
For more information or to organise an inspection please call the Drakos Team today.
Download pdf Brochure
S Drakos Real Estate accepts no responsibility for the use of or reliance upon the information contained within.
The information contained herein should not be solely relied upon for investment decisions, including for the purposes of purchasing of the subject land. S Drakos Real Estate strongly recommends further detailed investigations are conducted prior to making such a decision. Further detailed investigations which might be advisable could necessitate engagement of a land surveyor, civil engineer, architect, quantity surveyor, valuer, and / or others. Further detailed investigations might also call for a meeting with local Council and / or State Agencies.
Property City : West End