Cottage on 539m² Corner Allotment , Woolloongabba
Positioned on an elevated corner allotment in the much sought after Mater Hill precinct, this 3 bedroom cottage provides an exciting opportunity to create your dream home now or in the future.
The existing home is very neat and tidy and offers multiple options for its new owner.
(1) Simply live in as is or rent
(2) Raise the dwelling and build under
(3) Extend the dwelling out into the large rear yard.
(4) The site is in the infill precinct of the Character Residential 2 Zone and this may allow you to build another dwelling at the rear of the site. (Subject to Council Approval)
Currently the floor plan consists of three bedrooms, the living room, a dining area off the kitchen, an enclosed front verandah, the bathroom and a separate toilet.
A large lockup garage with an adjoining laundry is located at the rear of the home.
This prime inner city location offers many benefits that include:
– Close proximity to The Gabba, cafes, restaurants and local shops,
– Easy access to all major transport links,
– Mater Hospital and PA hospital nearby,
– In the Brisbane State High School catchment.
The opportunity to purchase this property will appeal to both the owner occupier and the shrewd investor.
This property will go to Auction on Saturday 6th June @ 11am on site.
Owner will consider all offers prior to Auction.
Please contact the Drakos Team to organise a private inspection of this property.
Download pdf Brochure
S Drakos Real Estate accepts no responsibility for the use of or reliance upon the information contained within.
The information contained herein should not be solely relied upon for investment decisions, including for the purposes of purchasing of the subject land. S Drakos Real Estate strongly recommends further detailed investigations are conducted prior to making such a decision. Further detailed investigations which might be advisable could necessitate engagement of a land surveyor, civil engineer, architect, quantity surveyor, valuer, and / or others. Further detailed investigations might also call for a meeting with local Council and / or State Agencies.
Property City : Woolloongabba