Renovated Town Home in Quiet Leafy Location. , West End
Property City : West End
Rarely available, fully renovated two bedroom town home is situated in a boutique complex of six homes in an elevated and leafy sought after pocket of Hill End.
A very pleasant and welcoming entry to your new home is via your own private front courtyard with gardens and lawn. Once inside you will then appreciate and be impressed by the quality full renovation of this town home.
The ground level provides for the open plan living that enjoys plenty of natural light from the classic casement windows. The ultra modern kitchen has many features including stone bench tops, induction stovetop and dishwasher, all Ilve appliances with 5 year manufacturer warranty. A separate laundry with an adjoining toilet complete this level.
Good sized bedrooms are located upstairs.
The main bedroom opens onto an east-facing large Juliet balcony….. perfect for taking in the winter morning sun.
The master also has a walk-in robe whilst the 2nd bedroom has built-ins.
The bathroom has been stylishly renovated and includes a double bowl vanity unit a shower over bath, fully tiled to the ceiling.
Private on-site car parking at your back door with adjoining private drying court.
This lifestyle location is hard to fault with only 2klm to the CBD and Southbank and you are in the midst of some of Brisbane’s finest educational facilities that include Brisbane State High School, Somerville House, St. Laurence’s College, West End State School, UQ and Southbank Tafe.
– 170 metres – Montague Market Place with full line Woolworths (opening shortly)
– 150 metres – The Stores Deli and fruit and veg.
– 350 metres – The Hardgrave Road Restaurant Precinct
– 350 metres – City Glider Bus stop to City and New Farm in Montague Road
– 350 metres – BCC 196 bus service to the City in Hardgrave Road
– 450 metres – Newly refurbished Aldi
– 600 metres – Orleigh Park
– 600 metres – Riverside Drive Park
– 700 metres – West End Ferry stop to the City and University of Qld
– 800 metres – Davies Park and Markets
With nothing to spend, all you have to do is move in and enjoy this much sought after lifestyle location.
Leo Tsimpikas and Drakos Real Estate are proud to jointly offer for Auction the town home 2 at 4 Rogers Street West End.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please call today.