Unrenovated Cottage on 506m² Allotment , Woolloongabba
Property City : Woolloongabba
Located in the sought after Gabba Hill Precinct, this 2 bedroom cottage provides an exciting opportunity to create your dream inner city pad now or in the future.
With high ceilings, double hung windows and hidden VJ timber walls, the existing cottage has good bones and could be raised and built under or possibly extended out into the leafy & private rear yard.
Currently the floor plan consists of 2 bedrooms, a separate living & a dining room, the kitchen, a bathroom, an open front verandah and an elevated rear deck.
The laundry and some storage area is located under the dwelling.
There is also off-street parking down the side of the home.
Merton Road is a popular street in the Woolloongabba suburb that is currently undergoing a major transformation into a chic urban locale with the Cross River Rail under construction.
* Less than 2 km from the City
* South East Freeway, walkways, bikeways, public transport including bus and rail are on your doorstep
* In the sought after new Brisbane South State Secondary College (BSSSC) catchment
* Stroll down to Southbank Parkland and enjoy the cafes, restaurants, Cultural Centre and the Arts complex
* Experience all the sporting events that the famous “Gabba” offers
* Close to multiple schools, Brisbane State High School, St. Laurence’s College and Somerville House along with primary schools and day care facilities
* Under 200m from the Mater Public & Private Hospitals, Qld Children’s Hospital and under 1.5km to the Princess Alexandra (PA) Hospital.
Don’t miss your opportunity to capitalise on the ongoing growth that this inner city location will provide.
This property goes to Auction on site @ 11:00am on Saturday 13th March 2021.
For more information, or to arrange a private inspection please contact the Drakos Team today.
37 Merton Road, Woolloongabba.
11:00am, Saturday 13th March 2021.
Download pdf Brochure
S Drakos Real Estate accepts no responsibility for the use of or reliance upon the information contained within.
The information contained herein should not be solely relied upon for investment decisions, including for the purposes of purchasing of the subject land. S Drakos Real Estate strongly recommends further detailed investigations are conducted prior to making such a decision. Further detailed investigations which might be advisable could necessitate engagement of a land surveyor, civil engineer, architect, quantity surveyor, valuer, and / or others. Further detailed investigations might also call for a meeting with local Council and / or State Agencies.