Two Story Cottage on Two Lots , West End
Property City : West End
First time offered in over 60 years, this amazingly rare property is one of the last in the street with 2 lots (524m²) and offers the new owner multiple options:
1. Simply move in and enjoy the lifestyle this property offers,
2. The possibility of building a 2nd residence on the rear allotment,
3. Dual living opportunity, or
4. Renovate to suit your personal needs and watch your investment grow in the future.
Standing tall above the street and hidden behind an enclosed timber façade, you will be pleasantly surprised by the size and potential that this very interesting old family home has to offer.
Some of the character features include two fireplaces, high ceilings, tongue and groove walls and timber floors.
Currently the lower level provides an expansive open plan living area, a big eat-in kitchen, a generous sized bedroom, a bathroom, the laundry and an extra toilet.
Upstairs there are another two generous sized bedrooms, a sleep-out, study, an enclosed verandah, renovated bathroom and the main kitchen that overlooks the beautiful landscaped back garden.
This inner city oasis is perfect for entertaining family and friends. The terraced lawn garden allows for two pergolas, a brick dome oven, a selection of fruit trees including mango, citrus, olive and fig, veggie plots and much more.
There is also off-street parking for a number of vehicles at the side of the home and the rear garage.
If you are looking for an inner city lifestyle location then Harriet Street certainly ticks the boxes:
* Walk to the new Woolworths, Aldi, restaurants, hotels, cafes, gyms, shops and the Davies Park Markets which are all only minutes away.
* Easy access to the riverside, the Cultural Precinct, Southbank Parklands or catch an express bus to the CBD.
* Families with children of all ages will appreciate being within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchment areas, whilst there are multiple private secondary schools in the surrounding suburbs.
Other educational facilities such as QUT, University of Qld and Southbank TAFE are also within easy reach.
No 16. Harriet Street, West End goes to Auction on Saturday 27th March @ 11:00am on site.
Don’t miss your opportunity as this type of property is getting increasingly harder to find!
For more information or to arrange an inspection please call the Drakos Real Estate team today.
16 Harriet Street, West End.
11:00am, Saturday 27th March 2021.
Download pdf Brochure
S Drakos Real Estate accepts no responsibility for the use of or reliance upon the information contained within.
The information contained herein should not be solely relied upon for investment decisions, including for the purposes of purchasing of the subject land. S Drakos Real Estate strongly recommends further detailed investigations are conducted prior to making such a decision. Further detailed investigations which might be advisable could necessitate engagement of a land surveyor, civil engineer, architect, quantity surveyor, valuer, and / or others. Further detailed investigations might also call for a meeting with local Council and / or State Agencies.