Attention 1st Home Buyers, Renovators & Investors! , Woolloongabba
Property City : Woolloongabba
This three- bedroom cottage is being offered for the first time in over 50 years and will surely suit the first home buyer, renovator, or the investor.
The dwelling includes an eat in kitchen that has floor and wall cupboards, a large, combined lounge and dining area, combined bathroom, a secured and covered rear patio, and rear off street parking. Internally the dwelling is predominantly carpeted throughout.
Conveniently and centrally located, Abingdon Street is handy to every amenity you will need including:
* Bus and rail transport,
* Primary Schools: Dutton Park State School and St Ita’s Catholic,
* Secondary Schools: The new BSSSC, Somerville House, St Lawrences and still within the BSHS catchment for years 9-12.
* Universities: walk or ride to either University of Queensland or QUT
* Hospitals: Mater & Qld Children’s Hospital and the PA Hospital,
* Southbank, QPAC and Museums a short distance,
* Easy access to South East Freeway and CBD,
* Shopping Centres: Buranda Target, Fairfield Gardens, West Village in Boundary Street West End.
This property can be inspected by appointment most days
Or at the set open times on Saturdays 9.45am – 10.30am
12 Abingdon Street, Woolloongabba.
11:00am, Saturday 27th November 2021.
Download pdf Brochure
S Drakos Real Estate accepts no responsibility for the use of or reliance upon the information contained within.
The information contained herein should not be solely relied upon for investment decisions, including for the purposes of purchasing of the subject land. S Drakos Real Estate strongly recommends further detailed investigations are conducted prior to making such a decision. Further detailed investigations which might be advisable could necessitate engagement of a land surveyor, civil engineer, architect, quantity surveyor, valuer, and / or others. Further detailed investigations might also call for a meeting with local Council and / or State Agencies.